HOW DO YOU SLEEP?
A pop-up book with flaps to lift, tabs to pull and lots of surprises
– Hey, little kitty, how do you go to sleep?
– I curl up into a ball.
– Hey, cheeky puppy, how do you go to sleep?
– I go round and round in my basket.
These pages are packed with interactive features that put children in charge. A pop-up book with flaps to lift, tabs to pull and lots of surprises!
“Highly engaging and SO much fun … Enough to keep little hands and minds thoroughly entertained” Picture Books Blogger
“Amazing paper engineering by Bernard Duisit … likely to bring countless hours of delight to small children who will adore pulling and pushing the tabs and turning the wheels therein” Red Reading Hub
“Brilliantly funny … cleverly crafted” Grazia
Rights sold in English, Polish, Icelandic, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Italian, Japanese.
- Un pop-up hélium pour les petits
- From 3 up
- 15 x 18 cm ● 16 pages
- EAN : 9782330077983 ● 12,50 € ● 2017