99 TOMATOES AND A POTATO
Counting to 100 is way better if you’re having fun!
A game-book to be played alone or with others, to spot the odd-one-out and also to find:
• how many square signs are hiding among the 99 signs and 1 lollypop?…
• where the little potato is hiding in the book?
Over 1,300 objects to observe, patterned backgrounds, play on colours… Delphine Chedru’s resolutely graphic style is spot on, once more.
A very rewarding book with lots to observe, to develop the child’s concentration skills.
Rights sold in English, Spanish, Catalan and German.
- From 3 up
- Hardcover ● 22 x 34,5 cm ● 40 pages
- Case cover trimmed off, rounded corners
- EAN : 9782330133221 ● 14,90 € ● 2020